Retail Service and Wholesale Providers
- If you are a Service Provider offering Internet service to residences and businesses in Western Massachusetts or thinking of becoming one, you can use MassBroadband123 (MB123) to extend your reach into rural and underserved communities.
- Because the network is operated based on open access, Next Generation Network Solution, your business will have a lower start-up and operational cost than would otherwise be available through traditional telecommunication providers.
Businesses, Public Entities, Non-Profits, Residents
- MB123 is an open-access network; therefore, Retail (Internet) Service Providers can connect to extend fiber Internet service into Western Massachusetts communities.
- Many Western Massachusetts residents who previously only had access to dial-up Internet can now have fiber Internet available to them in their homes through one of our participating Service Providers. Click here to see our Service Providers List – which includes information on their services, coverage area, and contact details.
- E-Rate Services: KCST’s E-Rate Service Offering enables better education in Western Mass by utilizing our well-positioned infrastructure and experience in serving the education sector